Contact pineshore bible camp
Pineshore Bible Camp is located in nearby Westminster, Massachusetts and is located on Wyman Pond overlooking beautiful Mount Wachusett. It is located about 45 minutes from Marlborough. Wednesday nights are family worship nights so you can visit your camper mid-week unlike camps located in Northern New England.
We realize that your children are treasures. We understand and feel the enormity of the responsibilities you entrust us during summer Bible camp. The goal each retreat is to protect the spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being of our campers. We desire Camp Pineshore to be a place where faith can flourish in all who attend.
Pineshore is about your children coming to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and continuing to grow in their walk with Him. Because of this we strive to continuously show Christ's love to our campers.
Here are just a few of the fun activities campers will get to participate in:
- Daily Bible studies led by seminary-trained pastors and Bible college youth workers
- Hiking Mount Wachusett
- Camp fires complete with singing songs and making s'mores
- Engaging studies into the Bible
- Team competition
- Christian small group discussions
- Water Olympics and swimming
- Limited rowboat usage (proper safety procedures required)
- Senior High campers will get an opportunity to visit a local nursing home
- Capture the Flag
- Afternoon at the fields playing soccer, kickball, wiffleball and dodgeball
- Arts and Crafts
- Scavenger Hunts
- Nukem & Volleyball
- And much more
Pineshore Bible Camp Rd, Westminster, MA
(located off Narrows Road)